Monday, August 16, 2010

WOOOAH!

So, I'm strolling the forums watching the deadness of them fly, or in other words the boring topics float about -.- (with the exception of a select few threads).
And I come by one of those wedding threads, you know, the ones where simmers marry eachother? Vid(vidkid20) mentioned them on her blog if you don't know what I'm talking about~

So, I click one to see what all the fuss is about, and only on page 2 you are smacked in the face with this blurb of sunshine!!



O___O

Excuse me while I put my bugged-out eyes back into their sockets.
Man, that's going a little too far for a virtual wedding innt? xD. I don't know if this guy got banned for it (most likely not) but thanks for the... Er... No, there really isn't anything you thank this post for.
Have fun with your stripper sims..?



:V -om nom nom nom

In other news! I am forcing myself to overcome my lazyness to make myself a blog signature. It won't be anything special, trust me :B.

The End!

2 comments:

  1. Rofl rofl rofl xD
    It'd be cool to have strippers and then you could run them ov-OH WAIT! Grand theft auto 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *EA-wannabe voice* "Amiee, that would raise the game rating to M FOR MATURE! D:<"

    Oh darn ;) we'll have to stick to Grand Theft Auto xD

    ReplyDelete