Saturday, August 7, 2010

Adios! Population: I dunno if i spelt that right xD

I'm leaving today :S. Until Sunday, so you all won't see me for a week and one day ^^;!
I'm going on a family beach trip to a beach house we've rented for 11 years. I guess it's become some sort of tradition, so it'll happen next year too :P. The beach is about and hour and a half drive and I love car drives, so good for me neh?
But there isn't a computer xD if there was I don't think i would go on anyway because family time is important yanno?

To Anyone Who Is In Blaz's Comp [Faerie Folk]: Can you tell her I won't be able to get my picture in? If she absolutly wants to she can go ahead and go on without me, or maybe when I come back we can sort something out.

To All My Friend-y Friends I Talk To Everyday: Don't do anything reckless while I'm gone xD I don't want to see you all up on TMN or banned from the offcial forums when I come back, ok? ;) *hug*.

I'll miss you everyone! When I come back I'll be sure to tell you all about it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment